Federation School Business Manager - Re-Advertised June 2021
Executive Headteacher: Laura Wynne B.Ed (Hons) MA (Ed)
Job description: Federation Business Manager
The role is permanent from 1st September 2021
The pay range is: LB of Barnet Unified Reward Level 4, Non-Teaching-Application-Form.docGrade K: £ 47,841 – 52,886 (Outer London) depending on skills and experience (All year round / Term time only negotiable)
Moss Hall Infant and Moss Hall Junior schools are federated schools in the heart of West Finchley. We are seeking a Federation Business Manager to work across both settings. The schools federated in January 2020 with the aim of providing a coherent, ambitious “journey” through the two schools for our children and families.
Our board are looking for a talented, experienced, forward thinking and dynamic business manager to lead the operations across our two schools. We are a happy, thriving pair of schools that encourage partnership with our community on many levels.
Our federation is new and has huge potential. We are seeking a federation business manager with vision and the skills and experience to make that vision a reality.
What we are looking for a leader with:
- Significant and successful leadership experience in a school or relevant field outside education
- Successful expert knowledge across all the aspects of the role
- The ability to articulate a vision to all stakeholders and lead change
- The ability to build, coach and develop successful teams
- The ability to maximise efficiency and create income
- A working culture that is collaborative, coaching, candid
- Huge potential across the two schools for strategic financial and operational leadership
- An ambitious governing board who will challenge supportively
- A commitment to excellent professional development for all staff
Visits to the federation would be expected and can be organised by contacting Stef Carpenter, PA to SLT c/o Moss Hall Junior school on 0208 445 7965 or via email@example.com
Further information on how to apply, the information pack and the application form can be downloaded from our websites.
Closing date: 28 June 2021 @ 9am.
Shortlisting: 28 June 2021
Interviews: 1-2 July 2021
Start date: 1st September 2021
This post has been re-evaluated and is re-advertised. Previous applicants should only apply if they meet all the selection criteria.
Moss Hall Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.